Monday, March 12, 2007

I should make a rule that I am not alloud to delete what I've written in here. I sometimes write sentences or entire paragraphs or start new ideas and then delete them because I don't want to spend the time going into them. Okay, here's my new blogger rule: the only time I am allowed to press backspace is when I have misspelled a word and I need to fix it. Other than that I am not allowed to delete anything. So, there you have it: an entrance into the mind of Eric Durso--uncensored. Hope you enjoy.

I have a course that I'm taking as a directive studies course which means I pretty much do everything on my own time. That is probably never a good idea for me because I procrastinate like a mother. (Right there I wanted to delete the word "mother" and come up with a better, funnier thing to say, but kept the first law of my blog [listed above] and kept it). I always start things at the last minute, but, since it is spring break, I think I'm going to try and get ahead on this Rhetorical Criticism class. Sadly, the very fact that I'm writing this blog right now is because I am procrastinating. I got out my computer to start this thing and then I went to blogger and started writing. I suck at this, man. I need to get on top of things, I guess.

Anyway, I think I should go now. I really, really should start this D.S.
Holla at ya later

No comments: