Saturday, April 19, 2008

God is Faithful

It's always easy to look toward the future and be terrified, even though we can look into the past and be reassured. That's what I've been struggling with these last few weeks. A look into the future was a look into the complete unknown; all I knew is that a wedding was being planned for June 20th and by then I was supposed to have enough money to support a wife. I had an idea of what I wanted to do, but I was not sure about anything. I think sometimes it is good for us to take a look at our past-- at all the times we were so scared about the future-- and remember what God has done in those times.


You may not know it, but I have been pursuing youth ministry. It's been a crazy story; I think it would be a good idea to write it down soon before I lose the complete memory of it, but I must say, after many months of uncertainty, God has opened a door. I've accepted a youth pastor position at a church in Fallbrook, CA, just south of Camp Pendleton. Ashley and I are super excited.

1 comment:

Happy said...

Write it down and tell us on this blog!